You may view any of our previous newsletters, filled with embroidery tips and articles to help you run your embroidery business more profitably and efficiently. Please note that newsletters will open in a new window and that embroidery supply specials may no longer be valid.
- April - How To Get Free Publicity, The Selling Power of Samples, and How To Do Applique
- January - Creating An Effective Sales Presentation and Flier Fundamentals
- October - Successful Embroidery Veteran Starts Business to Educate Others
- July - Alpine Graphic Apparel Climbs Its Way to Success
- October - Reno Embroiderer Doesn't Gamble With Quality
- July - Dedicated Meistergram Digitizer Focuses On Taking Designs To The Edge
- April - How to compensate for the lack of stability and support when embroidering on piqué knit fabric.
- March - Singlehead Embroiderer Finds Schools A Profitable Niche
- February - Learn how you can increase sales by improving your networking skills.
- January - Meistergram Digitizer Diversifies With Stock Designs, Monogramming
- December - The Stitch Palette Paints A Picture Of Profits
- November - Increase Your Sales With Consistent Follow Up
- October - The Lumpy Envelope
- September - Variety Hosts Silent Auction To Help Disadvantaged Children
- August - Use Business Associations To Help Your Shop Grow
- July - After an unexpected layoff, former machine technician and trainer Steven Batts lands comfortably on his feet with a successful singlehead business.
- June - Indefatigable Mary Morgan steadily built her tiny shop into a multimillion dollar success.
- May - Embroiderer Puts His Heart In San FranStitchco
- April - Hiring A Tax Expert May Save You More Than It Costs
- March - Boost Your Web Site Traffic With Handy Hyperlinks
- February - While the goal of many embroiderers to is move their home businesses to a commercial location, Ana Ryan chose to move her off-site shop back home.
- January - Embroidery Was A Natural For Uniform Linen Company
Subscribe to our Email Newsletter