Micro Framing Devices
Micro Framer – Pneumatic, Laser-Guided Framing System
Laser-Guided Technology Eliminates Human Error
The easy-to-use Micro Framer™ features a pneumatic laser guide and a movable platen that, acting together, successfully take human error out of the embroidery framing equation. No more puckered fabrics, no more inconsistent placement of logos or text—you can expect a significant increase in speed and a far more efficient production process.
Your order of the fully-automated hands-free Micro Framer™ includes a laser cross-hair for precision placement along with one embroidery frame head and one platen (adult or youth) of your choice. A base cabinet perfect for storage completes the unit. Custom accessories are available upon request.
With a Micro Framer you can count on:
- Hands-free framing
- Accurate laser cross-hair alignment EVERY TIME!
- Easy change of embroidery placement with a simple slide
- Consistent taut framing on all fabric types
- No more puckering and stretching of delicate fabrics
- Improved production by a minimum of 30 percent
- Enhanced efficiency and a reduction in staffing needs
- Simply add text to pre-existing logo exactly where you want it
- Reduced carpal tunnel issues for employees